We've had to resort to actual spying to get information on the highly anticipated Tesla Model 3, but today Elon Musk himself gave out some exciting news. The Model 3 is going to be officially unveiled in July, according to Musk's Twitter.
Musk also revealed that Tesla will unveil their electric semi-truck in September. It will be interesting to see if Tesla plans to add Autopilot to that truck and get themselves in the autonomous truck game with Otto.
Musk also noted that Tesla is working on an electric pickup truck, but that it won't be coming for at least 18 months.
The Model 3 is set to push self-driving cars forward, with their Autopilot updating to 2.0 with advanced driver assistant systems like High-Speed Autosteer, Auto Lane Change, Lane Departure Warning, and Summon, which lets you call your Tesla remotely and have it drive up to you all on its own.
Anyone unhappy with any future Tesla developments? They'll likely simply be told to "Buy Ford."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades